Maud Waste Water Treatment Plant originally had an existing telemetry setup which was deemed obsolete by Scottish Water. We were tasked with the commissioning of a new telemetry panel to replace this system, with no interruption to the site process, to remove the existing outstation and make our new system live to Open Enterprise. This site is part of the larger RTU Replacement Phase 3 Programme, which we are delivering for Scottish Waters Managed Delivery arm.
- The creation of I/O, mimics and Exomatic software for a newMaud WWTW to be built on SW Open Enterprise.
- The procurement, installation, and commissioning of a new Exomatic Type 3 outstation.
- Full ETE testing of all existing plant equipment to the new telemetry system.
- To make the new system live to SW Open Enterprise and to remove existing outstation.
Our Service and Delivery
Our telemetry department was engaged with the Scottish Water Managed Delivery PM throughout the programme to ensure this job was completed safely, with no interruption to the Waste Treatment Works.
- Client: Scottish Water
- Services: Telemetry
- Sector: Water & Utilities