Install a new Type 3 Exomatic with Modbus communications at Kirkcaldy Sewage Treatment Works due to the existing Datacall telemetry being unreliable
- We provided the new outstation, all tray work, and cabling between the existing outstation and the new. We also did the same for the modbus link to the PLC
- Full End to End testing of all plant signals to the new telemetry system via Modbus communications
- One day hot swap of all existing hard wired signals from the Datacall over to the Exomatic
- Make the new site live to Open Enterprise and decommission the existing Datacall telemetry.
Our Service and Delivery
The work was done with no interruption to plant monitoring on telemetry. We were thanked for our attention to detail to ensure minimum disruption to the plant’s process and praised for keeping the telemetry system live throughout by the PRC Iain Cameron.
- Client: Scottish Water
- Services: Telemetry
- Sector: Water & Utilities