We were instructed as the Modular Assembly Framework supplier to install and commission a WWPS for a new CALA Homes development in Bearsden, Glasgow.
The project scope was to design, procure, manufacture, install and commission a Scottish Water standard product. Delivering a wastewater pumping station that would not only meet the requirements prior to Scottish Water’s adoption process but provide the client with first class service. Additional 23 dwellings from the adjacent developer site entering the upstream sewer network.
Our Service and Delivery
- Detailed design of the pumping station and liaising directly with the client and Scottish Water.
- 12-month project life span from Project start to O&M Manual acceptance by SW Full installation and commissioning of the station
- Installation, configuration and testing of on-site telemetry
- Provision of the operation and maintenance manual to Scottish Waters requirements.
- Client: Cala Homes
- Services: Modular Assembly Framework
- Sector: Development Market
“We recently used ID Systems as the installation company for our development at The Manor in Bearsden. We found Greig and his team very helpful and pro-active during the site installation, their site engineers worked well with the appointed ground worker Allma Construction and I found the installation of the plastic tank a smoother, faster process than outdated concrete ring pumping stations.”
- Site Manager, Cala Homes