Telemetry RTU replacement of existing Data Call to new framework ATU900 with PSTN comms. The new RTU has been installed within the footprint of the existing RTU.
- Supply, installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of a new ATU 900 PSTN RTU (Mains Powered) to the Telemetry 633 specification.
- No enclosure is required, the RTU will be mounted directly on to the kiosk backboard.
- Provision for PSTN LPU and Mains surge protection.
- Telemetry System database configuration and mimic production to Scottish Water Open Enterprise.
- Supply Install and commission the new Xlyem ATU 900 PSTN outstation.
- Configure existing top end top incorporate new signals.
- Full end to end test of signals from the new dosing kiosk
- O&M manuals and drawings
Client: Scottish Water
Disciplines Involved: Telemetry Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer
Business Sector: Telemetry Department